Absorbin-V, Oil binding agent
- Weight: 1 kg
- Natural granules
- Fluid absorption capacity: about 0.9 litres of oil and chemicals
- MPA approval
- Emergency pack
Advantages of Absorbin-V
- Absorbin-V is an original binding agent and is used by the police and fire departments. It binds oil, petrol, heating oil, diesel, motor oil, battery acid, coolants and chemicals.
- Absorbin-V is very simple and eco-friendly to use. It prevents the soil and ground water from getting polluted by immediately absorbing the fluids. And it is completely harmless to humans and animals.
- Absorbin -V is extremely skid and slip-resistant, dust-free, can be sprinkled and does not stick or smear. It immediately binds all the fluids within the grains. Even fluids that penetrate into concrete floors can be absorbed.
- Absorbin -V has met the stringent test criteria of the material testing laboratory (MPA) NRW. It is approved as oil binding agent type III R and meets the requirements for chemical binding agents in accordance with the Federal Environment Agency March 2001.
- Absorbin -V is so versatile that you do not need any other binding agent. It can also be used to absorb
odours , as plant granules and anti-skid agent. In the process, it minimises the disposal costs. At the same time, its high absorptive capacity and low material requirement produces less waste.