We sell our products only to commercial customers, freelancers, and public institutions. Consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB are excluded from sales.
Bulk Silica Gel
Characteristics of silica gel
The use of silica gel is a versatile method of protecting your products against damage from moisture and damp during transport and storage. It is used above all in industrial drying plants, in laboratories, in compressed air drying and in pressure compensation containers. It is an outstanding substance for the drying of air and gases.
How does silica gel work?
Silica gel consists of hard, vitreous pearls made of silicon dioxide. Its large inner surface has an extremely high water adsorption capacity. The silica gel adsorbs water molecules. The structure of the water does not change; it retains its form and can be emitted during regeneration.
How to use bulk silica gel
The handling is extremely easy and flexible. The required quantity of silica gel is simply distributed in the closed area that requires drying. It can be spread loosely or placed in additional containers.
Bulk silica gel white is filled into air-proof packaging as pouches or sacks. Silica gel white has the capacity to regenerate, which makes it very environmentally compatible. It is regenerated by heating in an oven at 100-150 °C.
Silica Gel Orange
From: As low as €99.00 Excl. Tax
- Bulk silica gel orange
- With optical humidity indicator: colour turns from orange to green when humidity increases
- For numerous applications, e.g. in industrial drying systems
- Packing sizes: 10 x 1kg, 3 x 5kg, 1 x 25kg
- Base price: from 5,95 € / kg
€117.81 Incl. Tax
Silica Gel 60
From: As low as €22.00 Excl. Tax
- Silica gel for column chromatography in two variants
- Fine: granulation 0,063-0,200mm, 230-70 mesh ASTM
- Extra-fine: granulation 0,040-0,063mm, 400-230 mesh ASTM
- Medium pore diameter: 60 A / 6 nm
- CAS-Nr.: 7631-86-9
€26.18 Incl. Tax