Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal privacy is extremely important to us. Below you will find detailed information on the use of your data.
1. Storage of access data in server log files
You can visit our website without providing any personal details. We only use server log files to store access data, for instance the name of the requested file, data and time of retrieval, transmitted volume of data and referring provider. This data is used exclusively to ensure smooth operation of the page and to improve our service. This data cannot be associated with a particular person.
2. Rights of the person concerned
As a concerned person, you have the following rights:
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
• according to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or
- you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to convince you to trans-fer it to another person in charge; • in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you can recall your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• according to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
3. Data collection and use for contractual fulfilment and when opening a customer account according to Art. 6 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Which data is collected?
We collect personal data that you provide voluntarily when placing an order, making contact with us (using the contact form or by email) or opening a customer account. The input forms indicate clearly (* information) which data is collected. Personal data means inventory data, communication data, contract data and payment data.
What is the data for?We use the data you provide for contractual fulfilment and to process your enquiry. Your data will be blocked from further use following complete fulfilment of the contract or deletion of your customer account and at the end of the holding periods under fiscal and commercial law insofar as you have not explicitly consented to continued use of your data or we have reserved an additional use of the data permitted by law, about which we will inform you in the following.
Which rights do you have regarding your data?
You may delete your customer account at any time by sending a message to us at the contact details listed below or by using the corresponding function in your customer account.
4. Disclosure of data for contractual fulfilment
Where necessary to deliver the ordered products, we transmit your data to the logistics provider that we have entrusted with shipping. For the settlement of payments, we transfer your payment details to the bank entrusted with the payment transaction and, as applicable, to a payment services provider commissioned by us, i.e. to the payment service provider stated in the order process.
5. Use of your data when subscribing to our email newsletter
Which data is collected?
You may unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time by sending a message to us at the contact details listed below or by clicking on the corresponding link in the newsletter.
6. Use of your data when using contact form
Which data is collected?
What is the data for?
The data from the input mask are processed exclusively for processing the contact. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of the survey.
The user can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time by sending a message to us at the contact details listed below.
7. Use of your data for postal advertising and your right of objection
Which data is collected?
In addition, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and – where we have received this information from you during our contractual relationship – your title, academic title, your date of birth, your profession, area of business or commercial relationship in collated lists and to use this information for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to mail you offers and information about our products that may be of interest to you.
You may object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to us at the contact details listed below.
8. Email advertising according to § 7 (3) Act against Unfair Competition (UWG)
We satisfy the statutory requirements of § 7 (3) UWG and are hence entitled to use the email address that you provided in your binding order of a product or service for the purpose of advertising our own, similar goods or services. Where you do not (no longer) want to receive advertising on this basis, you may object to the use of your email address for this purpose at any time by writing to us at ThoMar OHG, Basedower Weg 10, 21483 Lütau, Germany, contacting us on tel.: +49(0)4153 55900 0, fax: +49(0)4153 55900 99, or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Objection to Advertising" in the subject line. You will not be charged more than the local rates for transmitting this information. In doing so, you must state the email address with which you registered on our service. In addition, registered businesses and commercial users must provide the name of their organisation and its address. Kindly take note that each advertising email contains an unsubscribe link with which you can cancel receipt of our advertising emails.
We use so-called cookies on some pages to make our website attractive to visitors and to facilitate use of certain features. These are small text files that are placed on your computer. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit (so-called persistent cookies). You can adjust your browser settings in such a way that you are notified when a cookie is placed on your device, decide individually on its acceptance or accept cookies in certain cases or none whatsoever. The functionality of this website may be restricted if cookies are deactivated.
You can manage your cookie preferences for this website at any time under the following link: Cookie preferences.
10. Use of Google Analytics for web analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (www.google.de). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google in the member states of the European Union or in other member states of the EEA (European Economic Area) Agreement. Only in exceptional cases is your full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. IP-anonymisation is active on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of this website, to create reports about the website activities, and to provide additional services connected with the website and Internet use to the website operator. The IP address transmitted from your browser by Google Analytics is not associated with any other Google data. You can prevent cookie storage by selecting appropriate settings in your browser; however, we would like to point out that in this case you might not be able to use all functionalities of this website.
In addition, you can prevent the registration of the data created by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) at Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can also click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting information on your use of this website in future. In this case an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. You must click on the link again if you delete your cookies.
11. Customer survey by email
In order to continuously improve our services, we conduct anonymous customer surveys by e-mail and use the e-mail address you provide during order processing. If you do not wish this, you can object to the use of your e-mail address for the purpose of the customer survey at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
12. Right to information and contact options
You have the right to receive free information on the data we store about you and when necessary to demand correction, blocking or deletion of this data. Use the information contained in the Contact section of our Site Notice to contact us if you have questions concerning the use of your personal data or if you require information on your data. Do so also if you want us to correct, block or delete your data, or if you wish to revoke your consent for a particular use of your data.
13. Contact details person responsible
Basedower Weg 10
Tel.: +49 (0) 4153-55900-0
Contact details data protection officer