We sell our products only to commercial customers, freelancers, and public institutions. Consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB are excluded from sales.
SeaDry container desiccants
Characteristics of SeaDry container desiccants
SeaDry container desiccants are high-performance drying agents that are designed specifically for your maritime container transports. SeaDry is highly absorbent to ensure optimum protection against moisture damage like corrosion, mould, sodden cardboard packaging or detached labels. A dry environment is imperative for sensitive goods in particular, ensuring their safe protection from any moisture damage. SeaDry is the perfect desiccant for coffee, cocoa, milk powder, metal coils, furniture and all goods in retail packaging.
Mode of action of SeaDry container desiccants
SeaDry container desiccants consist of a special blend of calcium chloride and starch, ensuring an outstanding water absorption capacity of more than 200 %. Moisture is extracted from the ambient air, reducing container humidity to below a critical level. The risk of moisture damage is significantly reduced. The starch immediately forms a gel to bind the absorbed moisture and prevent its leakage from the pouch.
Application of SeaDry container desiccants
SeaDry container desiccants catch the eye with their easy handling. The wide range of applications for SeaDry desiccants ensures the ideal solution for your specific needs. The products are spread evenly in the container to give your goods perfect protection against moisture. Rest assured that with every SeaDry product you can depend on its high quality - made in Germany.
- Container desiccant with high moisture absorption (more than 1.2 / 2.4 litres)
- With stable hook for hanging, underside with barrier foil and adhesive pads
- Fits neatly into corrugated container wall grooves
SeaDry Pole H
- Container desiccant with high moisture absorption (more than 2.4 litres)
- Positioning right below container ceiling
- Desiccant contained in protective casing
SeaDry Single 125g
- Container desiccant with more than 0.25 litres moisture absorption
- Optimal distribution due to compact size
- Fits practically anywhere
SeaDry Strip 750g ADH
- Container desiccant with more than 1.5 litres moisture absorption
- For usage in confined spaces
- Suitable for all kinds of freight containers
- Flexible positioning due to rear adhesive strip
SeaDry Blanket 1500g
- For usage within tightly packed containers
- Container desiccant with high moisture absorption (more than 3 litres)
- Blanket can be put directly onto the packaged goods
- With adhesive strip